THE ADVANTAGE OF COIL SPRING SHOCK WITH THE LIGHTNESS OF AIR.
The EXT STORIA was the first coil mountain bike shock with a 2 way lock-out system. The best performances and comfort in uphill or transfer without any bobbing. Our LOK system is completely customizable by our authorized dealers and have got a special blow-off valve if you forget it before downhill.
Our LOK technology is different than the other lock-out systems. A completely independent valve to control the oil flow. In this way is possible to have a firm lock-out but the max grip that you can need on rocky uphills trails. Full tyres grip but also a smoother and comfortable shock when you want to grab the hardest mountains. The most efficient lock-out to transfer all your strength to your bike.
The lightest enduro mountain bike coil shock. Only 635gr including spring (200×57 version with a 325 lbs spring).
Every shock include two different Super Alloy Springs.
All EXT shocks are custom valved to suit the rider weight, bike and terrain.
- Standard or Trunnion mount
- 4 way adjustable (LSC-HSC-LSR-Lok proprietary system)
- High flow Ø29 mm main piston
- Ø24 mm valve piston
- Ø14 mm shaft
- New Lok Technology – Progressive opening – Silent working
- Engineered rebound circuit to separate bump and rebound oil flow
- Ultra low-friction coating
- Factory tuned HBC technology
- Very low reservoir pressure for maximum sensitivity (55 PSI)
- Full custom hydraulic setup available
- No cavitation
- Very low hysteresis for high dynamic response
- High turbulent flow for very low temperature depending
- Low friction Energize seal
- Thinner bottom-out bumper